1. Make a Great App: Apps can be funny, serious, or anything in-between. They can give information, be helpful, make people laugh, or be entertaining. Once you have a concept that you feel people will buy, then you need to make a professional and well thought out app. You will need first class sounds and graphics, and you will need to make sure that the app is user friendly and flows logically.
2. Get Your App Approved by Apple: Once the ipad trade in value first step is completed, the second step falls into place. Your app needs to make a good first impression and be fairly simple to understand, because Apple reviews thousands every week. The people who review apps want to see apps that are flawless, have visual appeal, have terrific sounds, and follow their rules. If your app is rejected, you can fix the problems and re-submit it.
3. Have Appeal: Just because your app is accepted by Apple does not mean instant success. Your app needs a catchy title that is interesting and easy to remember. Along those same lines, your app needs to appeal to the desires and needs of the customer.
4. Monetize: Some developers will put a low price on their app and hope no one else is lower. Others will monetize their app to have additional streams of income. One way to monetize your app is to advertise. You can run ads for related products or services. If you have more than one app, you can run ads on each one for the others. You might also offer a basic version of your app for free then give customers the option to upgrade or purchase products that are advertised.
5. Get in Early: Early is definitely better when dealing with technology related products. Many people want the latest and best that is out there, and who knows what wonderful gadgets are around the bend. You have to make the most out of this hot market while it lasts. You need to create and sell iPad apps as quickly as possible. You need to also know that the price of apps will go down over time, so time is of the essence.
There are many ways to make money with iPad apps. You have to have a superior app that appeals to people, get it approved by Apple, and monetize it much like you would a website. Remember, if other people can do it, so can you.